Hangzhou Shalom EO offers the stocked and customized BBO crystals for frequency-conversion (SHG,THG, 4HG and 5HG) of Visible and Near IR laser light, OPO/OPG/OPA pumped by ultrafast pulses of wavelengths in the Near IR to UV, and sum-frequency mixing (SFM) into the Visible to the deep UV. Hangzhou Shalom EO also provides BBO crystals used in the EO Q-switches and spontaneous down conversions (SPDC) applications. BBO is one of the few practical crystal for use below 500nm in SHG and SFM.
(reference from osa.org)
Featured properties of BBO crystals:
- Broad phase matchable range from 409.6nm to 3500nm
- Wide transmission region from 190nm to 3500nm
- Large effective second-harmonic-generation (SHG) coefficient about 6 times greater than that of KDP crystal
- High optical homogeneity with dn < 10-6/cm
- Wide temperature-bandwidth of about 55℃
Offered BBO Products in stock:
- Maximum aperture: 20x20mm
- Ultra-thin crystals: 0.01mm with FS substrate, 0.05mm free standing
- Coating option: P-coating/ muliti-layer V-type AR coating/ dual wavelength AR coating
- Types: free-standing, contacted to a UVFS substrate
- 0.01mm with FS substrate, 0.05mm free standing
- Coating option: Protective coatings and AR coatings
Free to contact us for any information of customized or stocked products.