||Melting Point (°C)
||Growth method Bridgman
CaF2(Eu) crystals has a good transmission in a wide range of wavelength from 0.13 to 10µm, it has a relatively high light output, low background radiation, high thermal and mechanical shock resistance, excellent chemical stability and good machinability. CaF2(Eu) is suitable for detection of soft gamma-ray of several hundred KeV and the charged particles, for it has a very low vapour, it is suited to be used in vacuum environment.
Two issue should be taken in mind when you use the CaF2(Eu): first, CaF2(Eu) has a low density and low z, it has a low light output for gamma ray detection. Second, CaF2(Eu) has a sharp absorption at 400nm, which is within the emission spectrum, which means a part of emission light would be absorbed by CaF2(Eu) crystals.
Hangzhou Shalom EO offers the polished CaF2(Eu) scintillators upon customer’s request, our CaF2(Eu) are used in nuclear medicine, as phoswiches with NaI(Tl) to separate alpha, beta and gamma rays.
LYSO(Ce) Scintillator Crystals
- High Light Output and Short Decay Time
- High Density and Anti-radiation Hardness
- Stable Chemical and Physical Properties
- Maximum Size: ɸ105mm x 200mm
- LYSO(Ce) Single Crystals and LYSO(Ce) Arrays Available
Customized Scintillation Screens
- For high spacial resolutions application
- Minimum 0.05mm for free standing screens
- Minimum 0.01mm for screens with Fused Silica (FS) substrates
- Scintillation Materials including YAG(Ce), GAGG(Ce), LuAG(Ce), LYSO(Ce), YAP(Ce) and CsI(Tl)
- Applications: Detection of proton beams, Electron beams, Soft X-Rays, UV light, VUV and XUV radiation
BaF2 Scintillator Crystal
- Sub-nanosecond decay time
- Low absorption at emission wavelength
- Slightly hydroscopic
- Maximum size: φ120mm x 200mm
- Applications: Positron Lifetime Studies, Time of Flight measurements, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), High Energy Physics
YAG(Ce) Scintillator Crystals
- High electron conversion efficiency
- Good Mechanical Properties and Thermal Conductivity
- Maximum Crystals Size: ɸ80mm x 200mm
- Coating Optional： Al, Ag, Au and Protective SiO2 Layer
- Applications: SEM, Ultra-thin imaging Screens, Electron Imaging, Beta Ray and X-ray Counter, Ion Beam Imaging.